- Willow Street School in Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire has been redeveloped from its previous use as a day nursery
- With the site being used for education, local flooring contractor, Russell Flooring, had no hesitation in putting forward Heckmondwike’s Supacord for the project
- Supacord is the market leader for education carpet and has been since its launch over 40 years ago
- On this particular project, the client required a creative touch to the shared spaces and open areas. As a result, a host of different Supacord colours were used in plank form to create unique designs and finishes
- Supacord was also used in the classrooms and learning spaces throughout the building
Interested in using these products in your next project?